Thursday, February 19, 2009

Find Niche

Much to my surprise, I registered this blog today when I discovered that "findniche" was still available.

Millions had searched for "find niche" in the past and the figures for January 2009 are as follows:

Google - 6,330,000
Yahoo - 82,900,000
Msn - 10,500,00

I guess it was waiting for me to share my experience with niche marketing.

Who am I and should you listen to me?

My name is Ainuddin Mohamad, a 60+ Malaysian involved in online businesses since November 2005 after I left a 9-5 job . My main business is selling digital products at http://DigitalProductsCenter.com where you can buy computer software, scripts, ebooks, instructional videos, audios, etc.

Type "digital products" and "cheap ebooks" (highly competitive keywords) you'll see DigitalProductsCenter.com in the top 20 on the Google search engine.

No comments:

Post a Comment